i just need more hours in a day

Sep 25 by

To say that I’m busy right now would be the understatement of the century. And I wish that was me being a drama queen, but it really isn’t. So far this term I have barely had a moment to breathe, let alone relax or sleep. Between homework, classes and new member education, I don’t think I’ve lifted my foot off the gas in weeks. On top of that, this past weekend got the best of me and I shattered both my iPhone and lost my glasses, only to have them returned to me in two pieces. Joy. So, this post isn’t really about anything, aside from perhaps an explanation as to why I haven’t been updating my blog as frequently as I’d like. I promise I’ll try to make more time for myself and for Maura Met Union. Scout’s honor.

Maura is a junior from Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, a small town north of Boston on Cape Ann. She is an intern in the College's Communications Office, where she runs a blog and writes articles for the website - look for the Maura Driscoll '15 byline! Maura is also a member of the Delta Delta Delta Beta Psi sorority here on campus. Additionally, she is on the Student Conduct Committee, as well as the Fraternity and Sorority Judiciary Board. She is pursuing a Psychology major and Spanish minor, and hopes to someday use her education in a career linking psychology and public relations. A severe theatre addict, Maura was president of her drama program in high school and has been performing since the age of seven. She is also a fan of Boston sports teams (particularly the Celtics), Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, quoting movies, holidays, Harry Potter, naps, nostalgia, organization and sushi. This fall, she will be abroad in York, England!

Latest posts by Maura '15 (see all)