Half Birthday Celebrations!

Oct 2 by

I love my birthday. It would probably be more accurate to say I’m absolutely obsessed with my birthday, actually. It’s April 7th and my absolutely favorite day of the year. I start the countdown in February, and count the week leading up to the 7th as a celebration of my birthday week. I also always get super excited about my half birthday (it’s actually probably fair to say I get half as excited). I’m currently in half-birthday planning mode (it’s this upcoming Sunday!), and I think I’ll end up making my first trip to the Cheesecake Factory for the half-celebration occasion!

Ceillie '13

Hi! I’m Ceillie! I moved from what I thought was a really small town (Watertown, CT) to an actually really small ‘village’ (Whitehall, NY) right before high school, so I already had two hometowns before Union and Schenectady became my home away from home! I’m now settled into my senior year, writing my thesis on Shakespeare and Sophocles for both of my majors, English and Classics. When I’m not in Schaffer library studying or working at the Writing Center, I love to watch terrible tv shows, read, write, laugh, and explore. I love when people say please and thank you, and I really love when they read about my day to day life at the U on Union Unfiltered!

Latest posts by Ceillie '13 (see all)