Life Lately

Oct 26 by

…. According to my iPhone

The Nott on a beautiful fall day | Doing lots of research in the library basement | I got a care package from my Mama! | A snapshot of Union in the fall | Some Halloween cookies that Agnes and I baked (read: burnt) | Ethan’s dog came to visit Dickens House during Homecoming weekend! | My old laptop died (after 6 years) & so I purchased a new one! |  The ladies & me before the Gorilla Tactics Homecoming party | Winnie did my hair in a beautiful up-do for the occasion! | Leaves!

Hope you enjoy(ed)!

xo

Isabelle '15

Hi, I’m Isabelle! I’m currently a sophomore and declared English major here at Union College :-) I love to stay involved on campus! I’m the co-chair of the Black Student Union, the co-theme-house coordinator of Dickens House, I work in the Writing Center for 12 hours a week, and I am an active member of the Leadership in Diversity Council and the President's Liaison Committee On Diversity. I hope you all enjoy my posts & if you’re an incoming student to Union, feel free to ask me questions (my email is edwardsi@garnet.union.edu). xo

Latest posts by Isabelle '15 (see all)