Halloweekend!

Oct 27 by

It’s Halloween weekend at Union!! With thesis and meetings and the craziness of last week, I barely had any time to get excited, let alone think of a costume for my last Halloween here. Regardless, we went out for Halloween fun and ended up at the U-Program (which is an organization on campus that does programming like bingo, comedians, and other night events) Haunted House last night! At first we debated on going in because it looked 1. Huge and 2. Terrifying, but we decided to brave it. With  a broken flip flop, sore throats from screaming, and some cramped hands from squeezing tightly, we finally made it out. Here’s hoping there’s less haunting in store for tonight! 

Ceillie '13

Hi! I’m Ceillie! I moved from what I thought was a really small town (Watertown, CT) to an actually really small ‘village’ (Whitehall, NY) right before high school, so I already had two hometowns before Union and Schenectady became my home away from home! I’m now settled into my senior year, writing my thesis on Shakespeare and Sophocles for both of my majors, English and Classics. When I’m not in Schaffer library studying or working at the Writing Center, I love to watch terrible tv shows, read, write, laugh, and explore. I love when people say please and thank you, and I really love when they read about my day to day life at the U on Union Unfiltered!

Latest posts by Ceillie '13 (see all)