Stress, Stress, Stress

Oct 30 by

In the last few weeks of school I have to find the time to write/complete two fifteen page final papers, an eight page final paper, and three reading responses. That totals up to 48 pages worth of papers :-/  I guess that’s what I get for taking all writing intensive classes.

Needless to say, the stress is kicking in.

In order to keep myself level-headed I’ve been repeating this mantra to myself: “It’s time to work a little harder and then you’re done.” And it’s really true! The trimester is almost over!

So, if you’re feeling like you can’t make it, just think – Winter break is right around the corner!

We can do this!

xo

Isabelle '15

Hi, I’m Isabelle! I’m currently a sophomore and declared English major here at Union College :-) I love to stay involved on campus! I’m the co-chair of the Black Student Union, the co-theme-house coordinator of Dickens House, I work in the Writing Center for 12 hours a week, and I am an active member of the Leadership in Diversity Council and the President's Liaison Committee On Diversity. I hope you all enjoy my posts & if you’re an incoming student to Union, feel free to ask me questions (my email is edwardsi@garnet.union.edu). xo

Latest posts by Isabelle '15 (see all)