lp agenda

Nov 7 by

the lilly pulitzer agenda -- what a beaut!

Remember when I wrote about my love for agendas and all things planning/organizational? Well I must say, with my super insane schedule this term (read: super insane schedule always), I have had to rely that much more on my amazing Lilly Pulitzer agenda. I bought the 2013 Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda in “Azalea Pink See You Later” back in July (before the agenda even has spaces for planning, since it starts in August 2012), and honest-to-goodness that agenda is my friendIt has met all of my essential agenda credentials: space for notes/passwords (I know, I shouldn’t be writing those down… sorry!), year-view calendars, month-view calendars (one set back-to-back-to-back and then individuals before each set of weekly pages), large day-to-day weekly pages, space for addresses, and even a set of adorable stickers (which I haven’t used yet ’cause they’re so darn precious!). If you don’t have a personal planner, GET ONE! You’ll be better organized, feel significantly less stressed, and come off as so totally responsible! AGENDAS = AWESOME

my baby!!