Award show season!

Jan 14 by

I worked at the Writing Center last night, so I wasn’t able to watch most of the Golden Globes… But, I’m really only interested in the recap and the best/worst dressed list anyway.

(Except for Anne Hathaway and Jodie Foster’s speeches… I might have watched those on Youtube because I love them.)

Anyway, this afternoon in the library I’ve been catching up on everything I missed on US Weekly (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/golden-globes-2013-us-best-dressed-list-revealed-2013141). My favorite was Michelle Dockery, who plays Mary Crawley on Downton Abbey. Her gold and white gown was so simple and stunning! Maybe she can just lend it to me for formal? No? I’ll settle for another best-dressed list fix post-Oscars next month!

Ceillie '13

Hi! I’m Ceillie! I moved from what I thought was a really small town (Watertown, CT) to an actually really small ‘village’ (Whitehall, NY) right before high school, so I already had two hometowns before Union and Schenectady became my home away from home! I’m now settled into my senior year, writing my thesis on Shakespeare and Sophocles for both of my majors, English and Classics. When I’m not in Schaffer library studying or working at the Writing Center, I love to watch terrible tv shows, read, write, laugh, and explore. I love when people say please and thank you, and I really love when they read about my day to day life at the U on Union Unfiltered!

Latest posts by Ceillie '13 (see all)