Healthy Habits

Jan 14 by

My roomie from last year, Meg, and I have gotten into the (healthy) habit of waking up early every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for a 7 AM workout!

While initially, when my alarm goes off, I want to roll over and go back to sleep (especially since I don’t have class until 11:45 AM), I must say that there’s something that feels so good about an early morning workout. It makes you feel ready to take on the day!

Plus, when I head back to my room, I have ample time to shower, make myself breakfast (yum!) and relax before class (-:

What are some of your workout routines?

x

Isabelle '15

Hi, I’m Isabelle! I’m currently a sophomore and declared English major here at Union College :-) I love to stay involved on campus! I’m the co-chair of the Black Student Union, the co-theme-house coordinator of Dickens House, I work in the Writing Center for 12 hours a week, and I am an active member of the Leadership in Diversity Council and the President's Liaison Committee On Diversity. I hope you all enjoy my posts & if you’re an incoming student to Union, feel free to ask me questions (my email is edwardsi@garnet.union.edu). xo

Latest posts by Isabelle '15 (see all)