The Birth of Isla

Jan 23 by

Over the weekend I went to the Verizon store at Colonie Center and picked up a new bundle of joy. Isla Keegan was born at approximately 9 pm on Thursday, January 17th. Her skin is the whitest of all the whites, her casing is a bright turquoise blue with dark blue piping, and her brain is filled with 16 GB of memory. In essence, she is a little miracle. Gone is the old smart phone (which was an extremely dim-witted Blackberry) and in its place rests a beautiful, smiling cherub. Anything I’ve ever dreamed of is possible with this new iPhone. I can check my mail, surf the internet ten times faster, download the greatest apps (such as Pinterest, Pandora, and Cooking Academy), and even watch my favorite television shows through online streaming. She is a beauty and I plan on taking the absolute best care of her.

Isla's Homescreen

Adah '14

My name is Adah Lise Keegan and I am currently a Junior at Union College. I am an English major and a French minor who loves to read, write, travel the world, spend time with my friends and family, make people laugh, sing, and enjoy my life to the fullest. I am spontaneous, slightly bizarre, and incredibly happy most of the time. I have had many ups and downs over the course of my past three years at Union College, but I can honestly say that I love this college!

Latest posts by Adah '14 (see all)