I am not a drummer

Feb 4 by

but I do play Japanese drums at Union. We call it Zakuro-Daiko . It is a class taught by Professor Jennifer Matsue from the music department . She is an amazing professor who takes her time to make sure that you know what you are doing. After weeks of classes, this Saturday, we finally played for an audience. It was awesome. I couldn’t ask for more applause from the audience. My friend, Xavier, was kind enough to take some pictures of the performance. We have a couple of concerts coming up soon. I will keep you posted on the dates. In the meantime, enjoy those pictures.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)