Week 5 Struggle

Feb 4 by

After I spent my Week 4 in a Nyquil/Dayquil/strep throat haze, my Monday morning back to reality hasn’t been the best. It’s Week 5 of the term… and it feels like Week 5.

I don’t have any midterms, but I feel like I have so many deadlines this week. Well, two deadlines… but my thesis chapter due on Wednesday feels like so many deadlines in and of itself that by the time I think about the project proposal I have due Thursday I’m already stressed out.

Here’s hoping Week 5 (and all the stress and struggle) goes by quickly!

Ceillie '13

Hi! I’m Ceillie! I moved from what I thought was a really small town (Watertown, CT) to an actually really small ‘village’ (Whitehall, NY) right before high school, so I already had two hometowns before Union and Schenectady became my home away from home! I’m now settled into my senior year, writing my thesis on Shakespeare and Sophocles for both of my majors, English and Classics. When I’m not in Schaffer library studying or working at the Writing Center, I love to watch terrible tv shows, read, write, laugh, and explore. I love when people say please and thank you, and I really love when they read about my day to day life at the U on Union Unfiltered!

Latest posts by Ceillie '13 (see all)