Dicken’s House Breakfast Bonanza/Open House

Feb 10 by

This weekend (Saturday, to be more specific), Dickens House (the literary theme house on campus) hosted it’s first open house/breakfast bonanza of the year!

We opened our doors to the campus community offering food, good conversation, and lots of boardgames!

The open house went from 11:30AM to 2PM and it ended up being a great time! We spent the majority of the open house playing a card game called Cards Against Humanity (think “Apples to Apples” but a lot more risque).

Applications for Dickens House are due February 15th, 2013!

Shoot me an email if you want to apply! (edwardsi@garnet.union.edu).

Isabelle '15

Hi, I’m Isabelle! I’m currently a sophomore and declared English major here at Union College :-) I love to stay involved on campus! I’m the co-chair of the Black Student Union, the co-theme-house coordinator of Dickens House, I work in the Writing Center for 12 hours a week, and I am an active member of the Leadership in Diversity Council and the President's Liaison Committee On Diversity. I hope you all enjoy my posts & if you’re an incoming student to Union, feel free to ask me questions (my email is edwardsi@garnet.union.edu). xo

Latest posts by Isabelle '15 (see all)