Arts & Crafts! (Valentine’s Day Edition!)

Feb 14 by

I know, I know – Giving you Valentine’s Day tips after Valentine’s day is over is pretty obnoxious. BUT, in my defense, you can always use/make these things for Valentine’s day next year OR use these same DIY ideas for a completely different event/holiday (i.e., birthdays, Easter, any day, really!)

Anyway, this Valentine’s day I got crafty and made Valentine’s day flower hair-clips and personalized cards for some of my friends! (I know – I’m awesome.)

Here are pictures!

Valentine’s Day Hair Clips

Showing off my flower hair clips!

For these hair clips, I simply took paper flowers (you can find some at Michael’s or your local arts & crafts store) and hot glued bobby pins to the back of them! Really simple and cute!

Valentine’s Day Personalized Cards

For these cards, I stocked up on paper! Lots and lots of paper! (Again found at your local crafts store!) I also bought some pink ribbon and some more paper flowers. Then I cut and glued and pasted up a storm and came up with these bad boys! Really fun! See what designs you can come up with!

Hope you all had happy Valentine’s Days!

xx

Isabelle '15

Hi, I’m Isabelle! I’m currently a sophomore and declared English major here at Union College :-) I love to stay involved on campus! I’m the co-chair of the Black Student Union, the co-theme-house coordinator of Dickens House, I work in the Writing Center for 12 hours a week, and I am an active member of the Leadership in Diversity Council and the President's Liaison Committee On Diversity. I hope you all enjoy my posts & if you’re an incoming student to Union, feel free to ask me questions (my email is edwardsi@garnet.union.edu). xo

Latest posts by Isabelle '15 (see all)