bon voyage!

Feb 18 by

Image
see ya soon, york!

Well, the results are in, and I have some very exciting news: next fall, Maura Met Union will be taking on York, England! That’s right, fall term of my junior year will now be spent abroad! I honestly cannot even express how excited I am for this new adventure, and I can’t wait for you all to join me on this incredible ride!

Maura is a senior from Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, a small town north of Boston on Cape Ann. She is an intern in the College's Communications Office, where she runs a blog and writes articles for the website - look for the Maura Driscoll '15 byline! Maura is also the Collegiate Alumni Relations Chair of the Delta Delta Delta, Beta Psi sorority here on campus. Last fall, she studied abroad in York, England! Now, as a senior, she is also on the Senior Gift Committee, responsible for giving and the planning of senior week. Additionally, she is on the Student Conduct Committee, as well as the Fraternity and Sorority Judiciary Board. She is pursuing a Psychology major and Spanish minor, and hopes to attend law school post-grad. A severe theatre addict, Maura was president of her drama program in high school and has been performing since the age of seven. She is also a fan of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, quoting movies, holidays, Harry Potter, naps, nostalgia, organization and sushi.

1 Comment

1. Congratulations, Maura! Is the York program centered on a certain academic discipline? It sounds like such a fantastic opportunity!