bon voyage!

Mar 22 by

me and my twin sister the first time I visited her in Cali back in 2011!

Tomorrow I fly to California to visit my twin sister, Julia! I am so super duper excited to see her, you have no idea. Between searching for internships (not so promisingvery promising!!!), killing myself with clubs (RussianRussianmore Russianmore RussianCulinarymore CulinaryCatholic Student AssociationColleges Against Cancermore CACU for Israel), killing myself with classes (not enough hours in the daystress & lack of sleep, ), traveling all over the place (NYNY againDC), getting sick, lots of snow, lots of ups and lots of down down downs, this term has been a killer one. But somehow we made it!! While I am doubtful that a single week will be long enough to fully recover from these last 10, I already know how I want to spend my 168 precious hours of vacation:

- snuggling with my twin

- basking in the beautiful California sun

- running outside

reading books for fun

making collages

- watching reruns of the Bachelor

- sleeping

- practicing my Russian

- shopping!

- getting my nails done

- getting a tan

- watching the latest season of Suits

- exploring Pasadena

- eating nice meals

going to Disneyland

- getting a massage

- watching all past Mad Men episodes

- catching up with my twinny

- NOT thinking about school or work!!

While I am typically disinclined to put blogging on hold for a week (because I genuinely love it with all of my heart), I know my mother would yell at me if I didn’t do everything in my power to not do anything this week and truly take it as a vacation. So, although I won’t be posting anything during the next week, you can still follow me on Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest if you have separation anxiety! Please have the best vacation, beautiful blog-lovers, and keep me updated on all of your spring break plans! XOXO