Spring Break Re-Cap!

Apr 1 by

Hi all!

After a wonderful two weeks of Spring Break (I somehow wrote all of my final papers early and, in turn, got an extra week off) I’m finally back on campus and ready for a wonderful and warm Spring Term!

BUT, before I start updating you on how Spring Term is going, I thought I would give you all a re-cap of what I’ve been doing for the past two weeks!

March 16th – March 23rd – For the first week of Spring Break, I visited my Dad and boyfriend in Atlanta, Georgia! Some of my favorite parts were visiting the Georgia Aquarium, listening to my Dad play saxophone on Sunday morning, and hanging out/exploring the city of Atlanta!

March 23rd – March 31st – For the second week of Spring Break, I came back to Rhode Island, relaxed, visited a really cool botanical garden/green house, spent time with a few good friends, and ate lots of food for Easter.

How was your Spring Break? xx

Isabelle '15

Hi, I’m Isabelle! I’m currently a sophomore and declared English major here at Union College :-) I love to stay involved on campus! I’m the co-chair of the Black Student Union, the co-theme-house coordinator of Dickens House, I work in the Writing Center for 12 hours a week, and I am an active member of the Leadership in Diversity Council and the President's Liaison Committee On Diversity. I hope you all enjoy my posts & if you’re an incoming student to Union, feel free to ask me questions (my email is edwardsi@garnet.union.edu). xo

Latest posts by Isabelle '15 (see all)