#SpringatU

Apr 1 by

Welcome back, lovely Dutchmen and women! I hope everyone is as excited as I am to be back at the U for what is bound to be the best term yet! The thing about Union College’s Unique schedule is that because we are on a trimester system (three 10-week terms vs. your “typical” two 15-week semester schedule) our spring term goes unusually late into the year (early June instead of mid-May). While it is sometimes weird/difficult to still be in school while all of your friends are done, I (and most other Union-goers) wouldn’t have it any other way. Union springs are magical – even the administration knows it! That’s why this year Union is encouraging all those bitten by the Union Spring bug to tweet/Instagram/pin about it using the hashtag #SpringatU. What are U going to add to the conversation?!