missing me some twin

Apr 4 by

Julia, my beautiful twin!

Julia, my beautiful twin!

Well, we’re back at the U! But as many of you faithful followers might already know, I visited my twin sister over our Spring Break. While I absolutely adore Union and am always happy to return to campus, coming back has been particularly difficult for me these past few days. In short: I miss my twin! Sometimes I get so swept up with homework and work work that I forget how much I miss her. We do a fine job of keeping in touch — texting, skyping, emailing, tweeting – but being 3000 miles apart and having a 3 hour time difference between us is really tough and nothing can compare to being in person and rocking our constant “twin monologue” as we like to call it. I know she’s at the right place for her and I know that I’ve grown so much as an individual being on my own, but being apart after 18 years of always being together was not easy my freshman year of college and it’s still not easy — even after three years of practice! I am fortunate to have an amazing support system and even more amazing friends, but how is a Cat supposed to survive when her other half is a country away?

she greeted me at the airport with flowers and a balloon bunny named Larry
she's loves science
she’s loves science and isn’t afraid to share it
she always expected the inside of cacti to be hollow
she always expected the inside of cacti to be hollow, but a trip to the botanical gardens proved her wrong (and me right!)
she's the biggest goof-ball i know
she’s the biggest goof-ball i know and does a mean steamboat willie impression
I LOVE HER!
she’s my better half!

1 Comment

1. Jason

Did you visit the Huntington Gardens in Pasadena? That looks like the succulent section. It was like walking on another planet.