A Visit to RPI

Apr 19 by

I know, I know. RPI is technically our rival school and all, but I have way too many friends there not to visit every so often.

Over the weekend I decided to attend a Drag Show at RPI’s West Hall. I don’t think I was mentally prepared for what I saw, but it was perhaps one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had. The MC was hilarious, or rather Penny Larceny, and the ladies who danced were even better. It was so outrageously inappropriate I won’t share too many details, but my friend Chloe and I were doubled over laughing in our seats. The show poked fun at everyone and featured multiple dances to songs by Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, and music from the Rent soundtrack. My words could never, ever do it justice so I will post a video clip of one of the performances:videodrag

I also got to spend some time with my other friends from RPI when Chloe invited everyone back to her house for a get together. We had so much fun dancing around her living room to swing music, just sitting around talking, and playing card games. I forgot how much I’d missed seeing everyone and I can’t wait to go back!

Adah '14

My name is Adah Lise Keegan and I am currently a Junior at Union College. I am an English major and a French minor who loves to read, write, travel the world, spend time with my friends and family, make people laugh, sing, and enjoy my life to the fullest. I am spontaneous, slightly bizarre, and incredibly happy most of the time. I have had many ups and downs over the course of my past three years at Union College, but I can honestly say that I love this college!

Latest posts by Adah '14 (see all)