springfest weekend recap

May 6 by

my best friends and i on the quad before the concert!

I hope everyone is recovering nicely from this past Springfest Weekend! As it was my second Springfest, I had lots to compare it to this year, and I must say that it surpassed my first year experience with the event. Although I barely paid attention to the concert and never made it inside the roped off venue, choosing instead to wander with my friends, I loved listening to Chiddy Bang and the band that followed them, the Dirty Heads. All in all, it was such a wonderful weekend spent with wonderful people, and I can’t wait for next year! Or…better yet, Alumni Weekend in just a few short weeks!

Maura is a junior from Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, a small town north of Boston on Cape Ann. She is an intern in the College's Communications Office, where she runs a blog and writes articles for the website - look for the Maura Driscoll '15 byline! Maura is also a member of the Delta Delta Delta Beta Psi sorority here on campus. Additionally, she is on the Student Conduct Committee, as well as the Fraternity and Sorority Judiciary Board. She is pursuing a Psychology major and Spanish minor, and hopes to someday use her education in a career linking psychology and public relations. A severe theatre addict, Maura was president of her drama program in high school and has been performing since the age of seven. She is also a fan of Boston sports teams (particularly the Celtics), Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, quoting movies, holidays, Harry Potter, naps, nostalgia, organization and sushi. This fall, she will be abroad in York, England!

Latest posts by Maura '15 (see all)