springfest weekend recap

May 6 by

my best friends and i on the quad before the concert!

I hope everyone is recovering nicely from this past Springfest Weekend! As it was my second Springfest, I had lots to compare it to this year, and I must say that it surpassed my first year experience with the event. Although I barely paid attention to the concert and never made it inside the roped off venue, choosing instead to wander with my friends, I loved listening to Chiddy Bang and the band that followed them, the Dirty Heads. All in all, it was such a wonderful weekend spent with wonderful people, and I can’t wait for next year! Or…better yet, Alumni Weekend in just a few short weeks!

Maura is a senior from Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, a small town north of Boston on Cape Ann. She is an intern in the College's Communications Office, where she runs a blog and writes articles for the website - look for the Maura Driscoll '15 byline! Maura is also the Collegiate Alumni Relations Chair of the Delta Delta Delta, Beta Psi sorority here on campus. Last fall, she studied abroad in York, England! Now, as a senior, she is also on the Senior Gift Committee, responsible for giving and the planning of senior week. Additionally, she is on the Student Conduct Committee, as well as the Fraternity and Sorority Judiciary Board. She is pursuing a Psychology major and Spanish minor, and hopes to attend law school post-grad. A severe theatre addict, Maura was president of her drama program in high school and has been performing since the age of seven. She is also a fan of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, quoting movies, holidays, Harry Potter, naps, nostalgia, organization and sushi.