Documentary Film Showing!

Jun 6 by

Hi all!

I made a post inviting U all to my classes’ screening of original documentaries last week but today is the day!

To remind you  - this trimester I took a Documentary Filmmaking class. Each of the 12 students in my class spent the trimester working on a 6-minute documentary to show at a public, on-campus screening! And that screening is tonight!

Please, come on by the Visual Arts Building, Room 215 at 5 PM TONIGHT  to watch some of the fascinating documentaries filmed, edited, and produced by your very own peers!

I promise it will be well-worth it! x

Isabelle '15

Hi, I’m Isabelle! I’m currently a sophomore and declared English major here at Union College :-) I love to stay involved on campus! I’m the co-chair of the Black Student Union, the co-theme-house coordinator of Dickens House, I work in the Writing Center for 12 hours a week, and I am an active member of the Leadership in Diversity Council and the President's Liaison Committee On Diversity. I hope you all enjoy my posts & if you’re an incoming student to Union, feel free to ask me questions (my email is edwardsi@garnet.union.edu). xo

Latest posts by Isabelle '15 (see all)