how i’ve spent my summer vacation!

Sep 2 by

Welp, it’s Labor Day Weekend, and unfortunately…we all know what that means. Summer has officially drawn to a close. However, given Union’s delightful trimester system, classes on campus still don’t start for another week. For me, classes will take even longer to commence, as I won’t even arrive in York, England until September 14! Just in case you have forgotten, or haven’t been spending all of your time digging through and pouring over my previous posts (how dare you!) I will be abroad this fall term and could not be more excited!

As my last non-Union attending friend has packed up and headed back to his or her respective school for another year, I have been focusing much more on preparing for my upcoming European adventure; that preparation has included growing just slightly nostalgic for the past summer and looking back on all of the fun I had. Considering I took the summer off from Maura Met Union, I figured a gallery of some pictures accumulated over the past couple of months would be a fun way to recap!

Maura is a senior from Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, a small town north of Boston on Cape Ann. She is an intern in the College's Communications Office, where she runs a blog and writes articles for the website - look for the Maura Driscoll '15 byline! Maura is also the Collegiate Alumni Relations Chair of the Delta Delta Delta, Beta Psi sorority here on campus. Last fall, she studied abroad in York, England! Now, as a senior, she is also on the Senior Gift Committee, responsible for giving and the planning of senior week. Additionally, she is on the Student Conduct Committee, as well as the Fraternity and Sorority Judiciary Board. She is pursuing a Psychology major and Spanish minor, and hopes to attend law school post-grad. A severe theatre addict, Maura was president of her drama program in high school and has been performing since the age of seven. She is also a fan of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, quoting movies, holidays, Harry Potter, naps, nostalgia, organization and sushi.

Latest posts by Maura '15 (see all)