5 More Weeks in Panoramas

Mar 13 by

You may have seen my previous post (here) recapping the first 5 weeks of Winter term in Panorama photos taken around campus, and these following photos recap the last 5 weeks of the term–also in panoramas!

A sunny day!

A sunny day!

A snowy day at the U

A snowy day at the U

As I’ve mentioned before, the Panorama photo option on the iPhone 5 is definitely one of my favorite features, and I never pass up an opportunity to snap a quick shot. There are so many beautiful opportunities around campus to take these cool pictures, I can’t help myself!

Is that the sun??

Is that the sun??

Some of the members of the Class of 2018!!

I’ve been participating in the 100 Happy Days challenge, so I have been trying to be a little more observant around campus to find cool things to take pictures of. This ties in perfectly with my obsession of panoramas, so my phone is FULL of photos from the past few weeks!

The Nott at Night

The Nott at Night

The past 5 weeks have included tons of snowfall, winter formals, sunny days, gloomy days, the Class of 2018, a mountain hike, a chairlift ride, Nott shots upon Nott shots, and so much more.

Top of the chair life at McCauley Mountain in Old Forge, NY.

View from the top of Bald Mountain in Old Forge, NY!

Enjoy!

Jordan '15

Hi! My name is Jordan Pulling, an Environmental Science major and French double major with a minor in Environmental Engineering in Union College's class of 2015 hailing from the village of Old Forge in upstate New York. I have been in love with Union ever since my Dad (Class of '76) started bringing me to the Schenectady campus at the ripe old age of 10 years old. Between the architecture to the student community, I wouldn't change a thing about this little slice of heaven. When I first came to campus as a student in September of 2011, I immediately hurled myself into everything the great U has to offer. I never miss an opportunity to proudly rave Union while giving tours and advising first-year students during orientation. My major accomplishments at Union (so far!) have been attaining leadership positions in 3 environmentally focused clubs on campus, a council position in my Minerva (woo Messa House!), and being the Women's Varsity coxswain on the crew team! When I'm not shuffling between things during the week, you can find me doodling in my class notes, trying to learn how to play the guitar (or strumming my ukulele), tending to my slightly drooping aloe plant, Reamer-ratting, or taking advantage of the sunlight! Here at Union I wouldn't have my days any other way. Never been more in love with U.....!

Latest posts by Jordan '15 (see all)