naples

Mar 21 by

yes, i know, this is a real place

yes, i know, this is a real place

Tomorrow I will be flying down to Naples, Florida to visit my grandmother. I am bringing my boyfriend and we’re meeting my twin sister down there (who also goes to a trimester school and just happens to have the exact same spring break as us — what luck!). While I am most excited just to have time off after a grueling 10-week term (hello, finishing my senior thesis…), there are countless other things I am looking forward to: catching up with my grandmother, seeing my sister, swimming in the ocean, laying out on the beach, reading books for fun, appreciating the sun set… the list goes on!

oh my goodness! i almost forgot to add shopping to the list!

However, there is one thing that trumps all else on my list: BEING IN 80-DEGREE WEATHER. Maybe I’ll bring it back with me in April? One can only hope…

step 1: find the month of march step 2: observe the green band and cry step 3: observe the gold line and die

step 1: find the month of march
step 2: observe the green band and cry
step 3: observe the gold line and die of joy

Have a wonderful break, everyone!