Additional Resources

Mental Health

COVID-19 Support Line: (518) 269-6634 (8 am-8 pm, 7 days/week)

CDPC Crisis Unit- Psychiatric Crisis Services, 24/7: (518) 549-6500

St. Peter’s Behavioral Health Crisis Unit, 24/7: (518) 271-3540

Albany County Department of Mental Health

Domestic Violence

Equinox Inc. Emergency Shelter and Hotline: (518) 432-7865

NYS Coalition Against Domestic Violence: (518) 482-5465

Individuals with IDD

NYS Early Intervention Program

Clinical/Independent Practitioner Services : these include occupational therapy, social work, speech and language pathology

NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities: 1-866-946-9733

End of Life Care

Community Hospice

Visiting Angels– 518-389-2999

NY Expanded In-Home Services for the Elderly

NYS Caregiver Respite Locator

35 thoughts on “Additional Resources

1. Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! 스포츠토토

Reply

2. The human mind is complex. It reacts differently in different situations for different people. There is no correct answer or true statement in terms of the state of mind. So whoever you are and whatever is the situation, you can just make sure to move on and not get stuck in any kind of situation. Stabene – Write For Us

Reply

3. I seriously love your website.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m looking to create my own personal website and want to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Kudos!
    토토사이트

Reply

4. Hi there mates, how is all, and what you would like to say concerning this
    article, in my view its truly awesome in favor of me.

Look at my web-site; 청마담

Reply

5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.joker123

Reply

6. Freshservice is designed to respond quickly to employee questions, increasing agent productivity, automating internal processes, gaining complete visibility into how your configuration items are connected to your business, keeping your team up to date on key metrics so they know how they are performing, and improving employee experience by avoiding tickets for common scenarios.

Reply

7. Freshworks integrations at Techloyce is designed to respond quickly to employee questions, increasing agent productivity, automating internal processes, gaining complete visibility into how your configuration items are connected to your business, keeping your team up to date on key metrics so they know how they are performing, and improving employee experience by avoiding tickets for common scenarios.

Reply

8. Dunkwood Preroll is a predominantly strong indica variety. Due to its high THC content, Calibrain mainly presents with Sativa headaches from the beginning. This incredible hiss in the mind calms and wraps the body with weighty traits that some need to take seriously. With a slightly floral scent, you can feel the soil and scent. dank woods

Reply

9. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don’t forget, keep sharing useful info: this website

Reply

10. It was extremely all around composed and straightforward. Not at all like different online journals I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks a lot 100% soy candles

Reply

11. What a post I’ve been looking for! I’m very happy to finally read this post. 안전놀이터 Thank you very much. Can I refer to your post on my website? Your post touched me a lot and helped me a lot. If you have any questions, please visit my site and read what kind of posts I am posting. I am sure it will be interesting.

Reply

12. It was extremely all around composed and straightforward. Not at all like different online journals I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks a lot scissorhub.com.au

Reply

13. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Hairdressing scissor sets

Reply

14. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing to us. joker123

Reply

15. Friday Night Funkin ‘ is a completely independently developed game that is being wildly successful on both PC and Android. All you need is a PC running Windows or Mac. Enjoy!

Reply