Progress on Berry Patch

Progress on Berry Patch: In the last ten weeks we have managed to obtain thirty-two raspberry pis along with thirty-two SD cards that they will be running off of.  The SD cards have been formatted with copies of raspberry pi number 03 and then renamed appropriately, this reduced the time that it would take to […]

Raspberry Pi Cluster (Berry Patch)

  I have spent the last 10 weeks building a cluster out of Raspberry Pis. The Idea for the project was to replace the current out of date cluster with a cheaper smaller cluster made of Raspberry Pis.  For now the project was basically a proof of …