Key Contact: Gail Sack, Assistant Registrar UNION COLLEGE Office of the Registrar Silliman Hall Schenectady, NY 12308 PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING TRANSFER CREDIT (Please also refer to the Transfer Credit Policy) Union College students who wish to receive credit for academic work taken at other regionally accredited colleges or universities must take the following steps: 1.       Obtain a […]