Student and Prof Currey in a Bioengineering lab
- Explore the curriculum for a year: We encourage first year students to investigate other areas, in order to discover their true passion. We recommend every incoming student with an interest in engineering to take the Exploring Engineering course, which is offered during the fall term.
- Engineering in a Liberal Arts institution: You can take a few courses, complete a minor, double major, or even get another degree in a different field of your interest. In addition to this, there are many options to work on projects with students from other majors, giving you the chance to combine your diverse interests.
- Small classes: You will have the opportunity to have one-to-one discussions with your professor and contribute to discussions actively and engagingly.
- Learn from enthusiastic faculty: Professors who care about their students, who have flexible office hours, and who are always willing to help you.
- Explore the world: Union offers a wide range of study abroad opportunities and every student is encourage to participate in one. Some of the programs we have are in the Czech Republic, Australia, Sicily, England, Vietnam, China, Japan, France, Spain, New Zealand, Australia, and many others.
- Research as an undergraduate: During your four years at Union you will have the possibility to pair with a professor and work on his/her research area or come up with your own research project and investigate that.