Nov. 1, 1999
1. The minutes of Oct. 25 meeting were approved.
2. The draft of the letter to the Visual Arts Department
concerning allocation of a minority tenure line was discussed and
3. The minimum course requirement for students taking
two minors was discussed. The AAC unanimously passed the resolution that
students who declare a double minor must take a minimum of 23 courses in
the major and combined minors.
4. Student credit for internships was discussed.
5. The committee continued its discussion of the