October 16, 2000
1. The minutes of the Oct. 9, 2000 AAC meeting were approved.
2. Avrum Joffe gave the Student Forum report.
3. The committee passed a motion to match the major GPA requirement for
honors with the 3.3 college-wide GPA previously approved by the AAC.
4. The AAC discussed the staggered lunch hour and congestion at Upper Class
5. The committee discussed requests from students about increased 24-hour
study spaces. A motion was passed that the Student Forum should write a letter
to the AAC requesting additional space and the AAC will write a response
endorsing this request.
6. The AAC discussed the setting up a committee to improve the trimester
7. The availability of electronic classrooms was discussed.