To say that I’m busy right now would be the understatement of the century. And I wish that was me being a drama queen, but it really isn’t. So far this term I have barely had a moment to breathe, let alone relax or sleep. Between homework, classes and new member education, I don’t think I’ve lifted my foot off the gas in weeks. On top of that, this past weekend got the best of me and I shattered both my iPhone and lost my glasses, only to have them returned to me in two pieces. Joy. So, this post isn’t really about anything, aside from perhaps an explanation as to why I haven’t been updating my blog as frequently as I’d like. I promise I’ll try to make more time for myself and for Maura Met Union. Scout’s honor.
Latest posts by Maura '15 (see all)
- The 5 Most Important Things I’ve Learned Living Off-Campus - October 8, 2014
- my first stewart’s adventure - February 18, 2014
- Sign the petition encouraging Union to re-examine its off-campus release policy - February 17, 2014
- 21st! - February 11, 2014
- 5 best things about living in a sorority - January 28, 2014