Horror!

Oct 10 by

This week has been a complete disaster for me. I am not getting enough sleep because I stay up to study a lot.  The Bhangra show is coming up. Zakuro-Daiko concert is next week. I am very busy. I slept through diner two times this week. Today is my third time doing that. But the saddest part is that I am loving it. I love how busy I am. I love how I am involve on campus. I love waking at 8 am every morning to go to my 9:15 am classes.

PS: One of my friend who went to New York with me took some really great pictures. Let me know if you like them or not !→ Pictures ← Click on it. She is so good.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)