Last Day of Classes

Nov 12 by

I cannot believe that I have been for 10 weeks and that today is the last day that  of classes. I won’t have to wake up at 8 am to go class anymore? What? Will I survive this change? Yes, I can. I can use my time to study for my finals!  I am really exited to go home and eat dinner with my whole family.  On a random note, I am a published writer.

Last year, I participated at a poetry competition in City college and I won. The book finally came in this week. I was really happy to see my name on that page.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)