Finals Week Disaster

Nov 14 by

Broken LaptopI’m halfway through finals week. I’ve already finished the final lab for my physics course. I’m studying efficiently for my math final and I only have a ten page paper due for my preceptorial course. . . .Too bad my laptop broke yesterday. Where I could have worked in the comfort of my room, now I have to hunker down in the library. Where I could have kept all the files conveniently on my laptop, now I have to work off a thumb drive. Where I could have procrastinated over my paper, now I actually have to focus. I’m actually not that worried about it.

Level Up

I embrace the challenge.

It has been said that when life gets hard, you’ve just leveled up.

Xavier '16

Xavier Capaldi comes from a homestead in Northern Vermont where his family raises sheep, chickens, and rabbits. Xavier was homeschooled his entire life which allowed him to explore his interests fully before arriving at college. He is majoring in physics and minoring in nanotechnology. At Union, Xavier is the financial chair of the Beuth Council. He also plays rugby on the club team. Xavier's other interests include A-life, programming, cooking, gaming, knitting, and rpg's. His favorite books are The Scarlet Pimpernel by the Baroness Emmusca Orczy, Creation by Steve Grand, and 1984 by George Orwell. Xavier is performing research on s-looping in embryonic chick hearts using the Atomic Force Microscope.

Latest posts by Xavier '16 (see all)