The last weekend of school before finals week kicked into high gear, Delta Delta Delta held its first formal! Considering I have only been a sister for a short period of time, I had never been to a sorority formal, but I was so excited. From what I had been told, Delta’s formals were like prom, or homecoming, in high school. That description was entirely accurate. It was to be expected, though – what girl doen’t love to dress up for an occasion?! Us Deltas sure do. Our dates, on the other hand, weren’t super thrilled with the concept of having to also dress to the occasion. Oh well! Our formal was held downtown at Clinton’s Ditch, where the staff was incredibly accommodating, responsible and made for a wonderful evening. Definitely one of my favorite memories at Union to date!
Latest posts by Maura '15 (see all)
- The 5 Most Important Things I’ve Learned Living Off-Campus - October 8, 2014
- my first stewart’s adventure - February 18, 2014
- Sign the petition encouraging Union to re-examine its off-campus release policy - February 17, 2014
- 21st! - February 11, 2014
- 5 best things about living in a sorority - January 28, 2014