Winter term

Jan 7 by

I am gladly enjoying the cold and the beautiful snow all over campus but I am a bit worrying about my classes. This term, I am taking a writing class that all freshman have to take their first year(known as Preceptorial),  basic Hebrew 2 and Quebec & French N.America. I am taking two writing classes and a language class. Can I learn a new language while writing papers in English for one class and papers in French for another? I am sure that I will find out in two weeks. Meanwhile, I am freaking out with the thoughts of me not been able to do my best.  However, I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off so I have more time to study. #Sigh.

Random fact: Did you know that Quebec is 3 times bigger than France?

Random pic:

My desk is a total mess. I should probably clean it soon. #notgoingtohappen

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)