Tuesdays, snooze-days

Jan 15 by

Tuesdays are kind of my day off from the rest of the week.  I’ve got classes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, plus work and Russian events on Thursdays.  But Tuesdays, I’m absolutely free.  I end up accidentally sleeping ridiculously late and feeling bad about it, but then I remember the only thing I have left to do for the day is homework.  We’re early in the term and things can only get tougher from here on out, so I’m relishing my time off.  Last trimester I had Thursdays off as well, which was nice.  I consider myself lucky to have one day off during the week other than the weekend, though.  Soon I’ll be managing a radio show and I might get myself involved with the television station too, so my schedule can only get more cluttered from here on out.  May as well enjoy a day off!

Cam '16

Cam Duval was born and raised in Framingham, Massachusetts, a town close to a half hour from both Worcester and Boston. Cam is a member of the Union College Class of 2016 and is majoring in Anthropology and minoring in the Russian Language. Cam is on WRUC 89.7FM Radio Union College executive board and lives in ARTS Theme House.

Latest posts by Cam '16 (see all)