Considering the fact that it was in negative digits at various times all week, I have had zero desire to leave my dorm. For any Union newcomers, rest assured that this happens every single winter term. Everyone starts to skip going to the dining hall or opting out of events being hosted if it requires walking across our lovely wind tunnel of a campus in antarctic-like temperatures. Instead, we order in food and refuse to leave. This week has been particularly bad – here’s to hoping the temperature rises again soon!
Latest posts by Maura '15 (see all)
- The 5 Most Important Things I’ve Learned Living Off-Campus - October 8, 2014
- my first stewart’s adventure - February 18, 2014
- Sign the petition encouraging Union to re-examine its off-campus release policy - February 17, 2014
- 21st! - February 11, 2014
- 5 best things about living in a sorority - January 28, 2014