Weather

Feb 2 by

What is New York right now? I walked outside to my 8 am and it was a moderate, precipitation-less day. I walked out of class today around 10:30 and it was like the sky was a giant cheese grater dropping parmesan all over campus. And THEN when I leave the library about 10 minutes later it’s clear skies yet again.
I don’t mind the cold if there’s snow. But I hate this tug-of-war the weather deities are playing with us. Snow one hour, rain the next day, nothing but with negative 1000 degrees….I’m just so confused about what season this is.

I guess it’s mostly okay because I’m going to Stowe tomorrow with the skiing club, though!!

Mary '16

Mary Locke is a sophomore at Union College, hailing from Acworth, a town of 900 people in the hills of western New Hampshire. She is currently working towards a major in biology and a minor in Russia Language. At Union she is involved in the jazz ensemble (playing the alto saxophone), the honor council, the Russian and East European club, and Religious Diversity House. Mary likes to spend her time cooking, exploring, reading, skiing, observing the things around her, and enjoying good eats and good talks with good people.

Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)