What is New York right now? I walked outside to my 8 am and it was a moderate, precipitation-less day. I walked out of class today around 10:30 and it was like the sky was a giant cheese grater dropping parmesan all over campus. And THEN when I leave the library about 10 minutes later it’s clear skies yet again.
I don’t mind the cold if there’s snow. But I hate this tug-of-war the weather deities are playing with us. Snow one hour, rain the next day, nothing but with negative 1000 degrees….I’m just so confused about what season this is.
I guess it’s mostly okay because I’m going to Stowe tomorrow with the skiing club, though!!
Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)
- Tara Kitchen- Moroccan Cuisine - April 8, 2016
- Another post about Schenectady Weather - February 17, 2016
- New Hampshire Primary and Student Political Engagement - February 10, 2016
- The Dreaded Schenectady Winter - February 3, 2016
- Finding a Balance - January 27, 2016