A must-read

Feb 8 by

Check out Emanuel Storch food blog! He is a freshman who likes to cook and he is good at it. The food is absolutely amazing. The recipes are simple and could be made right in your dorm rooms. You just need a bit of creativity. His blog inspires me to eat healthier.

http://scratchfood.tumblr.com/

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)