Winter

Feb 17 by

I have to say that I am not a fan of winter. I am  use to 70 degrees and above temperature so when it drops down to 40 degrees, I am freezing! But this weekend, I embraced the winter. I went snow tubing  with some friends. At first, my friends and I planned on skiing but I didn’t want to hurt myself yet. So we started slowly. We might go from snow tubing to skiing or snowboarding.   The place was 45 minutes away and since we didn’t have a car, we asked campus security to give us a bus. They gave us a bus and a driver. So we went there and I had a great time. My Saturday was great. I cannot yet to learn how to ski. I will keep you guys up to date on my winter adventures.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)