Mar 13 by

It has been a long time since I blogged. I have been so busy doing things that are not that important ( I am serious). It is week 10 and I have a lot of work to get done before finals but I spend my time worrying about the work load than actually getting it done ( aka, complaining). I go to the library everyday but I never get a lot of work done.

When people see me in the library, they think that I am doing a lot of work

but in reality,

I am daydreaming. I am thinking about

where I should go for spring break.

After a couple of hours of that, I go see what my friends are doing. When I see that they are studying, I feel bad and think to myself

So I go back to the library. I get work done for 2 hours ish. I take a Facebook break, a Hulu break, a Netflix break and a coffee break. After wasting 4 hours, I repeat the process. Now, I have a problem because

next week.

He is making fun of me but he doesn't understand the struggle.

So I came up with a game plan.

I am going to hide my laptop.

Hopefully, I will be like this guy.

In the meantime, spring break is coming.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)