Goodbye winter term

Mar 21 by

I can officially say that my winter term is over. It is time to go to bed and dream about spring term. I heard some upperclassmen saying that spring term is the best term at Union so I am a bit (just a bit) excited for it. I am thinking of  taking my kites out of the box and casually fly them around campus. I already have sun glasses, shorts and more shorts ready so yeah, I think that I am ready for spring term. In the meantime, I am on spring break. See you soon!

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)