currently i am…

Apr 1 by

Two weeks ago, Cat imitated Clare‘s blog post. I really liked the outline of the post and it is a great way to give a quick update on what I am doing. I am calling mine, ” currently i am…” So here is my version:

currently i am…

wearing: Sweatpants and a sweatshirt— nope, I am not going to the gym that’s just more comfortable for when I am in my room.

listening: Cold Specks— I came across Cold Specks on YouTube a week ago. At first, I was not into it but now I have it on repeat on Spotify.

reading: Anatomy of The Sacred— Yep, you guessed it, it’s for a class, my Intro to Religious Studies class. I haven’t had the time to read a book for fun.

watching: House of Cards— my roommate couldn’t stop talking about the show and asked me ( more like commanded me) to watch it. It is so good. It is blood, blood and dirty politics.

doing: Getting ready for the Zakuro-Daiko spring concert. Prof. Matsue already sent us emails with details and long practice hours.

loving: The fact that it is less cold outside.

hating: The fact that I know that I am not going to get a lot of sleep this term.

wishing: To have a great spring term and to enjoy spring fest to the fullest.

wanting: To blog  weekly this term.

Mike '16

My name is Mike Stevenson Presendieu. I am a sophomore. I am originally from Haiti but I have lived in New York city for the past three years. I am a Political Science major, French minor and considering a Jewish studies minor as well. I am a brother of Chi Psi. So far, at Union, I have grew as a student and as a person. I became better student and a better person. I studied abroad in Senegal over the summer and it was a truly eye-opening experience. I am now aware of the world that surrounds me and the people who are part of this world. I am proud a Dutchman. Union'16. Go Greek.

Latest posts by Mike '16 (see all)