Two weeks ago, Cat imitated Clare‘s blog post. I really liked the outline of the post and it is a great way to give a quick update on what I am doing. I am calling mine, ” currently i am…” So here is my version:

currently i am…

wearing: Sweatpants and a sweatshirt— nope, I am not going to the gym that’s just more comfortable for when I am in my room.

listening: Cold Specks— I came across Cold Specks on YouTube a week ago. At first, I was not into it but now I have it on repeat on Spotify.

reading: Anatomy of The Sacred— Yep, you guessed it, it’s for a class, my Intro to Religious Studies class. I haven’t had the time to read a book for fun.

watching: House of Cards— my roommate couldn’t stop talking about the show and asked me ( more like commanded me) to watch it. It is so good. It is blood, blood and dirty politics.

doing: Getting ready for the Zakuro-Daiko spring concert. Prof. Matsue already sent us emails with details and long practice hours.

loving: The fact that it is less cold outside.

hating: The fact that I know that I am not going to get a lot of sleep this term.

wishing: To have a great spring term and to enjoy spring fest to the fullest.

wanting: To blog  weekly this term.