This time of the month is always filled with birthdays for me. I have four relatives with April birthdays, plus two of my best friends from home. It’s actually weird because probably 80% of my good friends from home have birthdays in either March or April.
Anyways, it was my friend Elizabeth’s birthday. We’ve bee friends since we were like three. So me and her, and two of my other best friends, Katie and Megan, all had a big Oovoo session.
Even though I rarely see my friends from home for real, I feel like I still see them all the time and that we have all stayed close really well. It’s also nice because my friends at home are also friends with my friends here, so I can be Oovoo-ing with just all of my favorite people at the same time!
Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!!!
Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)
- Tara Kitchen- Moroccan Cuisine - April 8, 2016
- Another post about Schenectady Weather - February 17, 2016
- New Hampshire Primary and Student Political Engagement - February 10, 2016
- The Dreaded Schenectady Winter - February 3, 2016
- Finding a Balance - January 27, 2016