Birthday Season

Apr 9 by

This time of the month is always filled with birthdays for me. I have four relatives with April birthdays, plus two of my best friends from home. It’s actually weird because probably 80% of my good friends from home have birthdays in either March or April.
Anyways, it was my friend Elizabeth’s birthday. We’ve bee friends since we were like three. So me and her, and two of my other best friends, Katie and Megan, all had a big Oovoo session.

Even though I rarely see my friends from home for real, I feel like I still see them all the time and that we have all stayed close really well. It’s also nice because my friends at home are also friends with my friends here, so I can be Oovoo-ing with just all of my favorite people at the same time!

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!!!

Mary '16

Mary Locke is a sophomore at Union College, hailing from Acworth, a town of 900 people in the hills of western New Hampshire. She is currently working towards a major in biology and a minor in Russia Language. At Union she is involved in the jazz ensemble (playing the alto saxophone), the honor council, the Russian and East European club, and Religious Diversity House. Mary likes to spend her time cooking, exploring, reading, skiing, observing the things around her, and enjoying good eats and good talks with good people.

Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)