As some of you may know from religiously reading my blog, my sorority’s (Delta Delta Delta) philanthropy is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. After reaching out to the Alex and Ani store in Saratoga, our wonderful Philanthropy Chair (you go Aubri Oliphant!) organized a fun event for our sisters and friends. Tonight, Alex and Ani will be opening its doors to the sisters of TriDelta Beta Psi to serve some yummy snacks and let us peruse the jewelry they have for sale. The best part? 15% of the sales from our event will be donated to St. Jude! If you have never heard of Alex and Ani, definitely check them out, or come by the Saratoga store! I personally own four of their bracelets – adorable, and they work with any outfit!
Latest posts by Maura '15 (see all)
- The 5 Most Important Things I’ve Learned Living Off-Campus - October 8, 2014
- my first stewart’s adventure - February 18, 2014
- Sign the petition encouraging Union to re-examine its off-campus release policy - February 17, 2014
- 21st! - February 11, 2014
- 5 best things about living in a sorority - January 28, 2014