“First Station in the Nation”

Apr 16 by

All year I’ve wanted to have a radio show, but I missed the meetings at the beginnings of each term. But finally this term I got a friend to do it with me and we went to the meeting and got a time slot!

Last night was our first show. The theme was songs that start with ‘S’. I want there to be a different theme each week and this one seemed easy to start with. At first we couldn’t get it to work, but then we realized we hadn’t turned it on! So then we did that, and we were all set.

It was a little rough, but I can’t wait to make it actually smooth and do it right next week.

89.7 WRUC, Mondays 6-7, So Rad Dude Radio with Mary Locke and Robert Leung

Tune in!

Mary '16

Mary Locke is a sophomore at Union College, hailing from Acworth, a town of 900 people in the hills of western New Hampshire. She is currently working towards a major in biology and a minor in Russia Language. At Union she is involved in the jazz ensemble (playing the alto saxophone), the honor council, the Russian and East European club, and Religious Diversity House. Mary likes to spend her time cooking, exploring, reading, skiing, observing the things around her, and enjoying good eats and good talks with good people.

Latest posts by Mary '16 (see all)