I know, I know. RPI is technically our rival school and all, but I have way too many friends there not to visit every so often.

Over the weekend I decided to attend a Drag Show at RPI’s West Hall. I don’t think I was mentally prepared for what I saw, but it was perhaps one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had. The MC was hilarious, or rather Penny Larceny, and the ladies who danced were even better. It was so outrageously inappropriate I won’t share too many details, but my friend Chloe and I were doubled over laughing in our seats. The show poked fun at everyone and featured multiple dances to songs by Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, and music from the Rent soundtrack. My words could never, ever do it justice so I will post a video clip of one of the performances:videodrag

I also got to spend some time with my other friends from RPI when Chloe invited everyone back to her house for a get together. We had so much fun dancing around her living room to swing music, just sitting around talking, and playing card games. I forgot how much I’d missed seeing everyone and I can’t wait to go back!