Sorum House Barbecue

Apr 28 by

Today, the weather was pristine.  All day it was about 70°F which provided for the definition of a lazy Sunday.  Students all over campus were outside, playing frisbee, laying about and listening to music.  I went to a barbecue at Sorum House and made a perfect (and free!) meal of an angus jalapeño burger.  Some of my friends manned the grills, and while the turkey burgers provided gave them some trouble, the other burgers and the hot dogs didn’t rebel or act out in any way.  The Minerva event was well attended, and it was really a telling sign that Spring Term is here.  Springfest is next weekend, and while I myself don’t quite know what it is, I’m excited to find out!

Cam '16

Cam Duval was born and raised in Framingham, Massachusetts, a town close to a half hour from both Worcester and Boston. Cam is a member of the Union College Class of 2016 and is majoring in Anthropology and minoring in the Russian Language. Cam is on WRUC 89.7FM Radio Union College executive board and lives in ARTS Theme House.

Latest posts by Cam '16 (see all)