I hope everyone is recovering nicely from this past Springfest Weekend! As it was my second Springfest, I had lots to compare it to this year, and I must say that it surpassed my first year experience with the event. Although I barely paid attention to the concert and never made it inside the roped off venue, choosing instead to wander with my friends, I loved listening to Chiddy Bang and the band that followed them, the Dirty Heads. All in all, it was such a wonderful weekend spent with wonderful people, and I can’t wait for next year! Or…better yet, Alumni Weekend in just a few short weeks!
Latest posts by Maura '15 (see all)
- The 5 Most Important Things I’ve Learned Living Off-Campus - October 8, 2014
- my first stewart’s adventure - February 18, 2014
- Sign the petition encouraging Union to re-examine its off-campus release policy - February 17, 2014
- 21st! - February 11, 2014
- 5 best things about living in a sorority - January 28, 2014